The Can-Do Company is a growing speaking and coaching business dedicated to helping young leaders activate personal courage in order to perform to their potential in school, work and beyond. We’ve helped over 25,000 young leaders across the U.S. take more worthwhile risks … risks like speaking up with an unpopular opinion in a meeting of like minds and bringing their whole, real self to every personal and professional space they occupy; risks like following a unique path that no one else seems to be on and throwing their hat in the ring for a new job or spot in a competitive program.
Our 8-week internship program was designed so that interns can expand their skill set, flex their creativity, do meaningful work, and have a little fun along the way. This summer, we’re looking forward to working with one talented, bright, ready-to-work college student.
Internship Dates: June 14 – August 6
We’re looking for an emerging marketing guru who has been waiting to use and sharpen their marketing skills with a growing business. You’ll work closely with founder Candace Doby, whose mission is to make courage fun to talk about, easy to digest and practical to activate for young leaders everywhere. At The Can-Do Company, we have a empowered culture that places an emphasis on continuous learning, curiosity, and experimentation as a pathway to growth. We’re looking for someone who is not afraid to try or fail. To get creative and down to business. To use every ounce of what of what they’ve learned in their marketing classes with the goal of creating some of their best work that will positively impact The Can-Do Company.
The ideal candidate is marketing-minded, interested in entrepreneurship, passionate about building community and pseudo-obsessed with crafting messages that compel people to act.
What you’ll do:
Elevate marketing for The Can-Do Company to a new level. You’ll use your research, community-building and social media skills to create visibility of, demand for and connection to the brand.
- Conducting research and analysis on target market, competitors and customers
- Crafting a content plan for newsletter and email marketing
- Conducting social media audit and identifying areas of opportunity
- Contributing to social media strategy and leading social media execution
- Creating a Q4 integrated marketing plan
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Geek out on marketing theory and practice
- Work well with a team and independently
- Take responsibility for deliverables and honor due dates
- Are hardworking, self-motivated and vocal about ideas
- Work with a sense of curiosity and adventure
- Can effectively communicate in writing
- Are currently pursuing a degree in marketing or entrepreneurship
Compensation: $2,500 stipend
The Can-Do Company is based in Atlanta, GA. This internship will be 100% remote if the selected candidate is outside of the Metro Atlanta area. If the selected candidate resides in Atlanta, they will work mostly remote with one weekly, in-person status meeting at Roam co-working space, located at 3365 Piedmont Rd NE #1400, Atlanta, GA 30305.
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please send an email with your cover letter and resume by Friday, April 30th. We look forward to meeting you!